Clock Tower
Last item for navigation

Zoning, Rules & Bylaws

The CS-31 Building Bylaw and Regulations outlines the construction, alteration, demolition, relocation, and occupancy of buildings within the City of Summerside. 

Zoning Map: 

Land development in the City is governed by Summerside's comprehensive Zoning Bylaw. The Zoning Bylaw divides the city into development zones which determine the type and density of development in the City.

You can check how you're zoned here:

If you're sub-dividing land for a larger development, refer to the Subdivision and Development Bylaw 

Related City Documents: