Welcome to Summerside.ca โ€“ Official Site of the Municipal Government
Residential Water, Sewer or Electrical Applications

Utility Hookups

When you wish to connect to Summerside residential water, sewer, or electrical utilities, you must apply for services.

Come into our office to fill out the application form or use the one below.

Connection of Utility Services Application Form

For more information, please contact:

Mysie Merritt
Financial Services
City of Summerside, 275 Fitzroy St, Summerside, PE C1N 1H9

Related City Documents

Pre-Authorized Payments Form

City of Summerside | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2020 Intrado Corporation.