Clock Tower
Last item for navigation


The City of Summerside has the authority to enact bylaws under the Municipal Government Act

Reporting an Alleged Bylaw Infraction?

Click HERE to fill out the Bylaw Complaint Form online should you wish to file a complaint regarding an alleged bylaw infraction (e.g.: unsightly premises, long grass, etc.). Please note, if you are filling out this form online and submitting electronically, a signature is not required. Once completed, email your form to [email protected].  

If you are unable to access the form online, please request a form at our Customer Service desk located on the first floor of City Hall (275 Fitzroy Street). 

*Please note while we appreciate that residents sometimes prefer to remain anonymous when submitting a complaint (the privacy of the complainant is protected under the province’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPP), but it is not guaranteed if a matter proceeds to court.

City of Summerside Bylaws: